Badhakopi (Cabbage) 1pcs
Tk. 45 (-11%)
- Cabbage may be a low-calorie vegetable that’s plentiful in nutrients, minerals, and cancer prevention agents.
- Cabbage contains ground-breaking antioxidants which will help reduce inflammation.
- Your body needs nutrient C for a few significant capacities, and it’s an intense cancer prevention agent.
- Cabbage contains insoluble fiber, which keeps the stomach circulation healthy by giving fuel to friendly bacteria and advancing standard defecations.
- Cabbage contains amazing pigments called anthocyanins, which are seemed to diminish the danger of coronary illness.
- Expanding your admission of potassium-rich food like cabbage may help lower hypertension levels.
While it might look a lot like lettuce, it comes from the Brassica variety of vegetables, which incorporates broccoli, cauliflower, and kale. It arrives in numerous shapes and colors, including red, purple, white, and green, and its leaves can be either crinkled or smooth. This vegetable has been grown around the world for thousands of years and can be found in a variety of dishes, including sauerkraut, kimchi, and coleslaw. This vegetable has been developed the world over for a large number of years and can be found in various dishes, including sauerkraut, kimchi, and coleslaw. Also, cabbage is stacked with nutrients and minerals.