Borboti (Long Bean)
Tk. 38 – Tk. 70 (-8%)
- Borboti is taken into account as an energy food.
- It may be a low-calorie vegetable and hence are often consumed by those on weight loss.
- It has a good amount of vitamin A also as fair amounts of vitamin C.
- Being a green vegetable, it’s rich in phytochemicals and antioxidants, thus plays a crucial role in fighting cancer and delays aging.
- They offer cardiovascular protection and help lower pressure levels.
- They have anti-inflammatory effects and relieve inflammation in arthritis and asthma.
Borboti is also known as a long bean. It has a mellow asparagus-like flavor and are yummy sauteed or steamed. Green beans are a decent source of copper, nutrient B1, chromium, magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, choline, nutrient A (as carotenoids), niacin, protein, omega-3 unsaturated fats, iron, nutrient B6, and nutrient E. Also, it has been appeared to contain a significant amount of the mineral.
500 gm, 1 kg
Long Bean (Borboti)