Kacha Pepe (Green Papaya) 1kg
- It is a great source of vitamin C, A, and vitamin E.
- A significant nutritional benefit of green papaya is that it has the power to cure menstrual pain.
- Kacha Pepe is additionally advantageous for relieving skin inflammation, skin contaminations, and wounds too.
- it controls the stream of blood and keeps up the appropriate circulatory strain.
- Also, it controls destructive sodium impacts in the body—accordingly giving security against heart infections.
- As well as it is exceptionally valuable in remaining fit too.
- Weight – 1kg.
Green papaya, usually known as Kacha Pepe in Bangladesh, is the most delicious item in Bengali cooking. It tends to be found as a vegetable or an organic fruit. Unripe green papaya is devoured as a vegetable. Curries with shrimp and hilsha fish are among the famous food dishes made with green papaya. Treat dishes like halwa are also made with green papaya. Kacha Pepe isn’t just a most loved vegetable in Bengali food but on the other hand, is a great source of nutrients.
Green Papaya (Kacha Pepe)