Pui Shak (Spinach) 1 bundle
- Proposals adhesive and fiber-rich leaves alongside stems help in proper digestion and development of bowels.
- Pui Shaak is plentiful in Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Folic acids, and calcium. Ladies who need to have babies should add this vegetable to their daily diet.
- As it is wealthy in calcium and iron, so having this vegetable will improve bone and teeth health.
- It is wealthy in potassium and magnesium moreover. These minerals also help in eliminating blockages of the heart and improves the bloodstream.
- You can apply the sap of Pui Shak directly on the face and body to get toned skin. It additionally helps to give a natural shine & glow to the skin and eliminating wrinkles.
- Unit – 1 bundle
Pui Shak is the most popular kitchen garden vegetable cultivated in mostly all districts in Bangladesh. It is also known as Pui Spinach. Its scientific name is Basella alba and is found in 2 types – one with green leaves and green stems and the second one with green leaves and pink or purplish stems. They are having a plump and slimy surface. In Bengali cooking, these are utilized to include dals or beats and arranged also alongside prawns or other little fishes and vegetables.
Pui Shak (Pui Spinach)