Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Kaju Badam (Cashew Nut)
Tk. 90 – Tk. 450
- Kaju Badam or Cashews nuts are a kidney-formed seed sourced from the cashew tree — a tropical tree local to Brazil yet now developed in different warm atmospheres over the world.
- Although usually referred to as tree nuts, and healthfully comparable to them, Kaju Badam is truly seeds. They’re wealthy in supplements and helpful plant compounds and make for a simple expansion to numerous dishes.
- Like other nuts, cashew nuts may also help improve your overall health. They’ve been connected to benefits like weight reduction, improved glucose control, and a more strong heart.
- Cashews are low in sugar and wealthy in fiber, heart-healthy fats, and plant protein. They’re additionally a decent wellspring of copper, magnesium, and manganese — supplements significant for energy creation, brain wellbeing, immune system, and bone health.
- Premium quality, no artificial chemical.