Dal or lentils are one of the most popular items in our daily eating routine. Low in calories and high in nourishment, they are the ideal vegetable to eat in servings of mixed vegetables, spreads, for crudité and saltines, and as a thing on a vegan dinner plate. We generally float towards nourishments that are anything but difficult to cook, and lentils are an issue free commendation to any dinner. Nutty and hearty in flavor, they have a high health benefit that anybody can profit by joining this healthy vegetable into their eating diet.
Lower Cholesterol: Its high levels of soluble fiber helps to decrease blood cholesterol. Also, it helps to reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke by keeping corridors clean due to controlling cholesterol levels.
Heart Health: Also, they are the best source of folate and magnesium, which are huge supporters of heart wellbeing. Folate brings down your homocysteine levels, a genuine danger factor for heart disease. Magnesium improves the bloodstream, oxygen, and vitamin all throughout the body. A low quantity of magnesium has been really connected with coronary illness, so eating lentils will keep your heart good!
Stomach related Health: Insoluble dietary fiber found in them forestalls clogging and other stomach related problems like bad-tempered entrail disorder and diverticulosis.
Settled Blood Sugar: Adding to the numerous advantages of fiber, dissolvable fiber traps starches, hindering processing, and settling glucose levels. This can be particularly useful for those with diabetes, insulin opposition, or hypoglycemia.
Weight Loose: Despite the fact that they incorporate all these gainful supplements like fiber, protein, minerals, and nutrients, they are still low in calories and contain essentially no fat. One cup of cooked lentils just contains around 230 calories, yet leaves you feeling full and fulfilled.
Aarong Fresh Moshur Dal 1kgTk. 135
ACI Pure Moshur Dal 1kgTk. 130
Fresh Moshur Dal 1kgTk. 120
Tk. 30 – Tk. 55
- Best for making Chotpoti.
- It contains a huge amount of protein.
- Low fat, so good for health.
- It can be used to make various interesting curries.
- It is more beneficial to eat it with wheat flour.
Dubli BootTk. 30 – Tk. 55
Chola Boot Dal (Khosha Charano)
Tk. 45 – Tk. 88
- It contains a moderate number of calories and a couple of nutrients and minerals. Also, it’s one of the simplest sources of fiber and protein.
- Contains an enormous amount of protein and fiber that creates them filling food and should help lower appetite and reduce calorie consumption meals.
- It has a spread of health benefits like weight control and bone health.
- Also, it helps to regulate sugar within the blood.
- Keeps good heart health and reduces the danger of varied sorts of cancer.
Chola Boot Dal (Khosha Charano)Tk. 45 – Tk. 88
Chola Dal (Garbanzo)
Tk. 40 – Tk. 75
- It contains a moderate number of calories and a few nutrients and minerals. Also, it is one of the best sources of fiber and protein.
- Contains a huge amount of protein and fiber that makes them a filling food and may help lower appetite and reduce calorie consumption meals.
- It has a variety of health benefits like weight control and bone health.
- Also, it helps to control sugar in the blood.
- Keeps good heart health and reduces the risk of various types of cancer.
Chola Dal (Garbanzo)Tk. 40 – Tk. 75
Tk. 30 – Tk. 60
- One of the best sources of Nutrition.
- It gives great flexibility to the protein.
- Minor elements like copper, manganese, and so on.
- Having this anchor boot dal helps keep diabetes under control
Anchor DalTk. 30 – Tk. 60
Tk. 65 – Tk. 130
- One of the best sources of protein and vitamin B.
- Enhance digestion.
- Protect heart.
- Boost energy.
- Enhance bone health.
- Strengthens the nervous system.
- Helps manage diabetes.
Mashkalai DalTk. 65 – Tk. 130
Tk. 40 – Tk. 80
- Premium quality dal
- Need and clean
- Available at best price
Khesari DalTk. 40 – Tk. 80
Tk. 65 – Tk. 130
- This dal is light and easily digestible.
- it utilized broadly to make various dishes like dal khichuri, dal soup, dal vazi and more.
- A flavorful, healthy, testy, and protein pressed side that you can appreciate with plain rice, paratha, roti, and naan
- As per Ayurveda, Mung dal is supposed to be tridoshic and can adjust any disturbances in the body
Moong DalTk. 65 – Tk. 130
Deshi Moshur Dal
Tk. 55 – Tk. 110
- Settles blood sugar level
- Keeps the heart healthy by lowering cholesterol
- Powerful remedy against weight loss
- Anti-aging properties.
- Provide nourishing teeth and bones.
- Supportive in maintaining a healthy vision.
- Helpful for glowing and radiating skin.
Deshi Moshur DalTk. 55 – Tk. 110
Indian Moshur Dal (Lentil)
Tk. 40 – Tk. 75
- Need & clean
- Masoor dal is power-pressed with nutrients and has vast benefits.
- It can satisfy the nourishing and dietary needs of a whole meal.
- This cheap dal needn’t to much more time to soak or cook.
- A simple cup of masoor dal has 230 calories, around 15 grams of dietary fiber, and around 17 grams of proteins.
Indian Moshur Dal (Lentil)Tk. 40 – Tk. 75