Kellogg’s Oats Breakfast Cereals 450gm
Tk. 265 (-4%)
- Easy to ready in just 3 minutes, a hot oats breakfast to start your day.
- Eating healthy oats may help you in avoiding unhealthy foods at irregular times which may help in managing weight.
- Foods such as oats are low in salt and may help keep blood pressure healthy.
- Whole grain oats provide energy, carbohydrates, proteins, fiber, and iron.
- Beta-glucan in it can help reduce cholesterol levels. A healthy heart is a happy heart.
- Soluble fibre helps reduce cholesterol.
- Enjoy hot with the topping of your choice of fresh fruits, dried fruits, or nuts.
- It is sourced from a facility that processes wheat and almonds and may contain traces of gluten and almonds.
- No artificial color and no preservative.
It is a surprising grain that has more dissolvable fiber than certain grains like wheat and rice and hence a perfect partner for a healthy lifestyle. Kellogg’s Oats can be cooked with milk or water and enjoy hot in a recipe of your choice of fresh fruits. As well as it can be made into many delicious recipes every day. These include enjoyable porridge, tempting dosas, tasty idlis, delectable upmas, and savoury pohas, and many more, so you can make a smart start to a healthy lifestyle in a yummy way.
It beta-glucan has been shown to lower/reduce blood cholesterol. Blood cholesterol lowering may reduce the risk of (coronary) heart disease. As per USFDA 3 grams of soluble fibre from oats as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Two 35 grams servings of Kellogg’s oats supplies more than 3 grams of soluble fibre.
As part of a low salt diet. As per USFDA, diets low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure, a disease associated with many factors.