Khusboo Premium Basmati Rice 1kg
Tk. 350 (-3%)
- It has been in use in sub-continental dishes for many years. Today, it is one of the most popular varieties of rice in the western part of the world as well. This variety of rice is rich in flavor and aroma, but these are not the only reasons for its acceptance at the global level. Here are some of the nutritional benefits that make these such healthy agro products.
- Those looking for high energy food in their regular diet should prefer Basmati over other varieties of rice because 100 grams of rice contains 358 calories.
- 100 grams of Basmati rice contain about 36 grams of carbohydrates and more than 9 grams of protain.
- A Bowl with 100gm rice contains less than 1 gram of fat. Moreover, this variety of rice doesn’t contain cholesterol at all. Besides all basmati varieties are free from gluten.
- It is a good source of various vitamins including niacin and thiamin. These vitamins keep the heart nervous system and digestive system in good health and are also beneficial for having healthy skin.
- Iron is another important nutrient that basmati rice adds to one’s diet. In addition, the Basmati variety contains dietary fibers that have a variety of health benefits.
- Available size 1kg
Khusboo premium Basmati Rice has been imported from the Hariyana Province of Northern India, where the rich soil of the land and water from the mountain springs produce one of the best quality Basmati crops in the world. Every grain of this rice has passed stringent quality tests from the AGro Organica Plants equipped with their state of the art machinery and under the strict supervision of their quality controller.
Khusboo premium Basmati Rice is a highly aromatic grain, long and elegantly thin, Perfect for Biriyani, Polao, Khichuri, or steamed rice, depending on your choice.
Premium Basmati Rice
Agro Organica Limited