Lemon (Lebu) 4pcs
- Its juice, peel, and strip are utilized in a variety of foods and drinks.
- Entire lemons are utilized to make orange pickles, lemon yogurt, and lemon alcohol.
- it contains about 5% to 6% citrus acid and vitamin C.
- The pH of its juice is about 2.2, which makes it taste sour.
- Also, it has various nutrients and health benefits.
- It may help weight reduction and reduce the danger of heart illness, paleness, kidney stones, stomach related problems, and prevent cancer growth.
- Unit – 4pcs
Lebu or Lemon (Citrus Lemon) is a species of plant in the Rutaceae group of little evergreen plants and blooming plants. It is a local tree of South Asia, generally. It is available in various sizes and shapes like round and long.
The juice of the circular yellow product of the tree is utilized everywhere in the world for cooking and non-cooking purposes. it juice is utilized for both culinary and purifying purposes. Lemon mash and strip are additionally utilized in cooking and baking.
Its juice contains about 5% to 6% citrus acid. The pH of its juice is about 2.2, which makes it taste sour. The sour taste of lemon juice makes it the fundamental component in beverages, dring, and foods, for example, lemon water and lemon meringue. In Chittagong district, it is classified as “Hanji”.
Its juice, peel, and strip are utilized in a variety of foods and drinks. Entire lemons are utilized to make orange pickles, lemon yogurt, and lemon alcohol. Lemon slices and skin are utilized as adornments for food and drink.