Kochur Mukhi (Taro Root)
Tk. 29 – Tk. 55 (-5%)
- Kochur Mukhi is basically consumed by athletes for getting long-lasting energy. This is on the grounds that it contains a low glycemic record which is useful for athletes.
- Its low caloric substance helps you with weight loss.
- This root contains a decent amount of fiber that is helpful for the digestive process.
- It is the best source of vitamin C.
- It helps to improve the immunity system.
Kochur Mukhi is also known as Taro Root. It is utilized in Bengali dishes in different structures. Simple to cook and simple to serve. This is a normal Bengali side dish that is slightly soft, zesty, and delightful. Also, It has great health benefits.
500 gm, 1 kg
Taro Root (Kochur Mukhi)